Posted by : Unknown Rabu, 26 Juni 2013

Alone At Last - Mainstream of Love



[intro]Em Fm Em Fm Em Fm Em Dm
              C               Bm         A             G  2x
C        Bm                          Am
Separated built new tribes
G                                             C
But we never find our league
 
        Bm                                  Am
When the other look seem fine
G                                             C
Just crash me and my name
       Bm                                     Am
Hear me in this sad-sad song
G                                                             C
Thougt everythink would be right
        Bm                                                 Am
Wake me up from your  bloody trust
G
Getting better to star
[reff]
F                     G     
Back wasting searching
Am                                         G                             F
The time but you’re still like and never make
                G
It pressing my time
     Am
Blamed to care
                  G                            F
Tears for missing you so bad
     G                                Am
Ring the phone and I answer it seem
    G                              F        G
Like  I care for  yesterday
C   Bm      Am         G     F
Its fine,, I’m fine,, I know alls
                G                                  C
Gone as long as you don’t care
C          Bm                                 Am
I only found youre crying sound
G                                                 F
Stare me now on your way down
                                                G
I find ways to drag your alone
                                G
Its getting better to start
There’s mainstream of love
(what a night that stand to count)
There’s mainstream of love
(with this love you paint with lies)
There’s mainstream of love
(There’s no place to drag your alone)
There’s mainstream of love
(not us help you up)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Total Tayangan Halaman

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Terjemahan

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Kumpulan Lirik Lagu Indie -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -